тгреадс джкн 7 подпыска ынформакыжа 490 джото пост?ыд=33304

тгреадс джкн 7 подпыска ынформакыжа 490 джото пост?ыд=33304

In the evening, teenage girls, alone or in a group, went around the houses of neighbors and relatives in order to donate. It was a separate New Year's event in which only girls participated:
I'm a little girl
I have a little boyish dress.
I don't know either "az" or "beech",
Therefore, give something in your hands!
They came to your house to be generous.
Generous evening, good evening!
The master lives here - the owner of wealth.
And his wealth is golden hands.
And his joy is good children.
Good evening, good evening.

Почему Новый Год и Рождество связаны с Солнцем Если говорить о Рождестве традиционном, нужно заглянуть в древние дохристианские времена, когда верили, что в это время рождается мир. То есть умирает мир в одной ипостаси, рождается в другой – рождается Новый Год. На Рождество с давних времен верили, что такие церковно-обрядовые праздники были связаны с циклами солнцестояния. Рождество, Коляда это – зимнее солнцестояние. Верили в то, что граница между мирами насколько сужается, становится настолько тонкой, что возможен переход из одного мира в другой мир.

From the beginning, carolers symbolized the dead who followed the sun, and kutya was a symbol of honoring ancestors. The head of the department of folkloristics of the Institute of Philology of the Kyiv National University named after T. Shevchenko, associate professor Olesya Naumovska, told about this on the air of Radio Kultura. She also told why carolers, according to tradition, change clothes, and when New Year's trees appeared in homes.