джосподство клана 3 гтмл коммент падже 5комментс тгреадс сва 3 1025 форумс вествал 38 ындекс гтмл

джосподство клана 3 гтмл коммент падже 5комментс тгреадс сва 3 1025 форумс вествал 38 ындекс гтмл

In the evening, teenage girls, alone or in a group, went around the houses of neighbors and relatives in order to donate. It was a separate New Year's event in which only girls participated:
I'm a little girl
I have a little boyish dress.
I don't know either "az" or "beech",
Therefore, give something in your hands!
They came to your house to be generous.
Generous evening, good evening!
The master lives here - the owner of wealth.
And his wealth is golden hands.
And his joy is good children.
Good evening, good evening.

Древние славяне встречали Новый год песнями, плясками, шутками ряженых, веселыми затеями. Этот цикл обрядов получил общее наименование – колядки. Колядовали на Руси с 25 декабря. Наряжались в кожи, надевали страшные маски, ходили по домам, пекли песни. Еще затемно, в раннее новогоднее утро звучал стук в окно или дверь. Хозяева уже догадывались, кто стучит, и гостеприимно открывали дверь. Гости заходили в дом, разбрасывая по дому хлебные зерна и припевая:

Why carolers dress up as animals, foreigners and otherworldly creatures According to the idea of ancient people, the other world is, as it were, this world turned upside down. And accordingly, the representatives of that world are the same as us, but a little different. And accordingly, the carolers changed their clothes according to categories - "alien", otherworldly. It could not be a person, but an animal, that's how those animal images appeared in groups of carolers. It could be "strangers" by category - foreigner, that's how we have, for example, "German". These may not be people, but in general – demonic beings, so the carolers wrapped their hands with straw, stood on stilts or, conversely, squatted down, spoke in very deep, low voices, or, on the contrary, very squeaky.