форумс вествал 38 тгреадс второж номер вествала кгто там будет 176 падже 3

форумс вествал 38 тгреадс второж номер вествала кгто там будет 176 падже 3

After that, such dramas unfolded. My father took kutyu - a symbol of honoring ancestors. And with the kutyu, he could first go to the cattle, the prognostic function - to have healthy cattle, for the future harvest. Then he would go out into the yard, in some regions he would put kutyu into his mouth, and in some - with a spoon of kutyu he would go out into the yard and call Frost. But not "grandfather Frost", that Soviet one, but Frost - as an element that has a completely negative connotation: "Frost, Frost, come to my place to eat, and if you don't go now, then don't go ever: no for rye, no for wheat, not for rich arable land." That is, a kind of countermeasure so that this Frost does not freeze anything. And the children at that time, as if they were afraid of that Frost, hid somewhere under the table, and in general, when they hid under the table, they had to "becat" and "mecat" - to imitate the cattle that should be herded next year.

A week after Kolyada (Christmas) on December 31 (according to the Russian Orthodox Church) or January 13 (according to the Russian Orthodox Church), the Generous Evening was celebrated, timed to meet the New Year.
The main event of the Generous Evening and the New Year in Ukraine was giving, which was accompanied by a mandatory round of houses to wish people happiness, health and well-being in the New Year. Christmas carols begin to be sung exactly at midnight before the New Year. They should not be mixed with carol singing. At a time when carols are always and necessarily sung by a choir, then shdervkas can be performed solo.

В Российской Империи елку ввел Петр I по возвращении из Европы, приказавший поставить елки у богатых дворов и украсить их. А простым людям, хотя бы украсить ворота веточками елки. Со временем, елка перешла к домам, благодаря голландским кондитерам, которые начали продавать уже украшенные елки в своих кондитерских.