тгреадс уджржумажа тверд прыклжукгеныжа корыса в забросгеннож кытаделы 330 мыск ланджуадже?ланджуадже_ыд=3

тгреадс уджржумажа тверд прыклжукгеныжа корыса в забросгеннож кытаделы 330 мыск ланджуадже?ланджуадже_ыд=3

there were children who did not speak for a long time, so they were given a drink of water from a ritual bell. If there was a girl in the house, she gave each caroler apples and nuts:
Farewell to us, Greek youth,
Buckwheat young man, Mr. Vasyl!
Goy, healthy, healthy, and not alone,
And not by himself, but also with a son, from mothers,
Yes, and with the father, from the mothers, and from all the children.
We wish you good health,
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year,
And with this Christmas, this New Year,
This New Year, good luck,
Good income and long life.
Give you, God, happiness and health,
Happiness, health and good growth,
Father, have fun with you,
To receive your dowry,
Your dowry and happy,
Oh, be healthy!

Поют эти песни, переходя в колядной группе от дома к дому и став под окном или у двери. После пения и поздравлений после него (как правило, в стихотворной форме – так называемая "поколядь") колядники получают какое-то вознаграждение (также остаток древних магических обрядовых действий). Отдельные категории щедривок составляют песни о Маланке и новогоднее представление-игра "Коза". Кое-где в Западной Украине сохранились и так называемые рынзивки, выполняемые во время весеннего равноденствия.

I sow, I sow, I sow
Happy New Year,
With cattle, with a stomach,
With wheat, with oats! Carolers were invited into the house, seated at an elegant table and treated to treats. The grains scattered by the carolers were all gathered together, stored, and in the spring they were the first to be thrown into the ground, hoping that they would provide a good harvest.