тгреадс спысок кыкла джкн ы кени на еглверсыы 359 тгреадс спысок кыкла джкн ы кени на еглверсыы 359 падже 3

тгреадс спысок кыкла джкн ы кени на еглверсыы 359 тгреадс спысок кыкла джкн ы кени на еглверсыы 359 падже 3

One figure could represent death. Her face was smeared with flour, teeth were inserted from turnips, she was wrapped in a sheet, she was a silent figure. And no one wanted to play just this figure. And she was chosen by lot. She was completely static - she was started, put on the bench and she did not have to do anything. In addition, there were "other" categories in relation to the sacred world. For example, a blacksmith. Blacksmithing has long been considered a very sacred profession.

In the evening, teenage girls, alone or in a group, went around the houses of neighbors and relatives in order to donate. It was a separate New Year's event in which only girls participated:
I'm a little girl
I have a little boyish dress.
I don't know either "az" or "beech",
Therefore, give something in your hands!
They came to your house to be generous.
Generous evening, good evening!
The master lives here - the owner of wealth.
And his wealth is golden hands.
And his joy is good children.
Good evening, good evening.

Через неделю после Коляды 31 декабря (13 января) отмечали Щедрый вечер (день христианской святой преподобной Мелании). Этот день называли Меланки. По традиции празднование сопровождалось обходом домов с пожеланием людям счастья, здоровья и благополучия в Новом Году. Щедровали тоже театрализованными группами: "Меланка" и "Василий" и "Ряженые". Если сравнить колядки и щедривки ("Щедрик, щедрик, щедривочка, прилетела ласточочка"), то в щедривках вспоминают ласточок, весну, сеяние ржи. Это свидетельствует о том, что древние славяне отмечали начало Нового Года весной.