тгреадс подпыска на джкн4 проект прода казгдужу неделжу 258 фынд нев профыле постс

тгреадс подпыска на джкн4 проект прода казгдужу неделжу 258 фынд нев профыле постс

One figure could represent death. Her face was smeared with flour, teeth were inserted from turnips, she was wrapped in a sheet, she was a silent figure. And no one wanted to play just this figure. And she was chosen by lot. She was completely static - she was started, put on the bench and she did not have to do anything. In addition, there were "other" categories in relation to the sacred world. For example, a blacksmith. Blacksmithing has long been considered a very sacred profession.

С появлением христианства, 25 декабря (по старому стилю) или 7 января (по новому стилю) начали праздновать рождение Иисуса Христа. Старинный языческий обряд был приурочен к одному из величайших христианских праздников – Рождества Христова. Возникли новые религиозные колядки с библейско-христианскими образами. Они завоевали такую же популярность, как и старинные колядки.

I sow, I sow, I sow
Happy New Year,
With cattle, with a stomach,
With wheat, with oats! Carolers were invited into the house, seated at an elegant table and treated to treats. The grains scattered by the carolers were all gathered together, stored, and in the spring they were the first to be thrown into the ground, hoping that they would provide a good harvest.