тгреадс купыт кныджу джосподство кланов еглектроннажа форма 87 гелп

тгреадс купыт кныджу джосподство кланов еглектроннажа форма 87 гелп

"At a time when there was neither land nor sky, only one blue sea - in the middle of this sea there were two oaks, and two doves sat on the oaks; the doves went down to the bottom of the sea, got sand and stone, from which the earth was created, the sky and heavenly bodies". The mythological plot reflected in this ancient carol existed even in the days of the Scythians: on the bronze relief from the Scythian mound there is a tree with birds, and the sun and the moon. Similar subjects can be found on Ukrainian embroidered towels up to the beginning of the 20th century. Investigate

Do not confuse carols (folk songs) with carols (songs of religious (church) content) - dedicated to one of the most important Christian holidays - Christmas. Carols appeared, in which archaic motifs and images were intertwined with biblical ones (birth, life, torment, death and resurrection of Christ). A special place is occupied by church carols of authorial, book origin (Silent Night, Holy Night; New joy has become; and others). According to H. Luzhnytskyi, "with carols, the history of Ukrainian theater enters the phase of the so-called magic of the word. The spirit of primitive man's imagination was mythical and magical, and carols in their genesis are primitive magical formulas, where the conjurer is an actor, because during spell, he plays the role of the future self, or higher power."

I sow, I sow, I sow
Happy New Year,
With cattle, with a stomach,
With wheat, with oats! Carolers were invited into the house, seated at an elegant table and treated to treats. The grains scattered by the carolers were all gathered together, stored, and in the spring they were the first to be thrown into the ground, hoping that they would provide a good harvest.